Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thirty~One

Okay, so it is just plain ridiculous that it has been this long since I have blogged anything!! I'm sorry to EVERYONE for not posting for such a lloooong time!! I have been SUPER busy!! I have started a new home business called Thirty~One. It's a faith-based company that sells personalized gifts. The products are so much fun and I've been really busy trying to get it off the ground. Since I'm staying home with Sailor full time now I wanted a way to bring in some extra money..... and I found Thirty~One!!! Please feel free to check it out. These are great items for Christmas gifts, so let me know if you would like to purchase anything, have a home show/catalog party, or view the business plan. My website is www.31-women.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment