Saturday, November 24, 2007

No Thanksgiving For Us!!

Most of you probably know by now that Sailor Bug got sick with a stomach virus this past Monday night. She finally started feeling better on Thanksgiving day. Thank you so much to everyone who prayed for our little buggy!! She made a complete 180 degree change from Wednesday morning to Wednesday night and I know it's from all your prayers!! Unfortunately she passed it on to her mommy :( I was in bed ALL DAY Thursday, and poor Cameron and Sailor had to stay home and do nothing. No turkey, no dressing, no giblet gravy, and most importantly... NO PUMPKIN PIE!!! Fortunately for me.... Christmas is just around the corner!! So I will have another chance to make it to YUMMY turkey dinner!! The saddest part for me was that it was Sailor's first Thanksgiving and we missed it!! So I think next year we will celebrate her 1st THANKSGIVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment