Sunday, November 11, 2007

11 Months..... aaahhhhhhh!!

Well our little Sailor Bug is 11 1/2 months old now! I can’t believe it!! She is just so much fun though, but boy does she have a little temper. If you take something away from her or not give her enough attention, she will GLADLY protest!! She is not walking yet, but she does boogie around the couch now!! She can walk around anything, as long as she is holding on to something. She plays pat-a-cake on her own now, and she can say “Uh-Oh” she just learned that one on Thursday. She has said na-na-na… for Nana. My mom will take anything right now!! Lol. She is very talkative and has lots to say! It’s all in her own language though!! She is such a lovey!! I love her. God has blessed us way more than we even deserve!! She still has 6 teeth, and she is still in 3-6 month clothes. I’m sorry to say that she even has some 0-3 month clothes she can still wear :( but she is getting out of almost all of her 0-3 month onesies!! WooHoo!! Can you believe it?!?! I’m hoping that she ATLEAST weighs 18lbs…. Though I’m not sure!! Our goal was to have her in a forward facing car seat by a year, but I’m sad to say that it doesn’t look like that is going to happen… sorry Sailor Bug!! She IS growing though. Here are some pics of us at the pumpkin patch, some of her rockin’ a Mohawk in the tub, and the few we got from Halloween…. She sort of freaked out on Halloween so we had to take her home early :( I was so sad. We were at our church’s Family Fall Fun Festival. I was a cat :)



1 comment:

  1. Sailor! You are such a doll! I am so glad your mommy put pictures up finally!! ;) I've been waiting to see how much you've grown up! Did your mommy make your adorable halloween costume? It is precious! I hope you had fun!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete