Sunday, November 11, 2007

Birthday Buggy


Well, Sailor Bug had her 1st birthday party yesterday!! How incredible!! I know I always say this and so does everyone else with children, but MAN, TIME GOES BY SO FAST!! Now that I'm writing this... I'm thinking that I can't believe it has already passed!! It was so much fun though!! We had a ladybug theme, and boy was Sailor cute!! I love her so much. It's amazing how babies change into big kid toddlers! It's like it happens overnight. Cameron and I just look at her now, her sweet, goofy personality and her reactions to things and her facial expressions are just so grown-up. She doesn't even look like a baby anymore! She didn't do very well at Halloween. We had to take her home early because she freaked out. I was really nervous to see how she was going to do during her birthday party... but she was AWESOME!! I couldn't have asked for a better party!! She did great!! Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate this special event in our life. Praise God for such a big group of family and friends that we have!! I think for her real birthday (11-25-07) we are going to Nana snd Grandpa's (Christina's parents) house!! Our camera started acting up about a week before her party.... and my sweet husband surprised me with a new one the night before her party!! Thanks babe!! It really came in handy for the best part of the party.... THE CAKE!! She DOVE IN, and then proceeded to paint herself with the icing! I love you Sailor Bug. Praise God for you!! I hope you enjoy the pictures!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sailor Lane! I can't believe it's almost here! Chloe is just a few weeks behind; she'll be 1 on Dec 17th. She just started pulling up on everything this past weekend; it's so fun to watch! We hope you had a fun birthday party!

    love,
    Mary & Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! I love the photos!! She is just to precious!! Her little tutu is too cute!

    Thanks so much for blessing my day with that sweet smile of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she had so much fun! Love the ladybug tutu!!!

    ReplyDelete