Monday, July 23, 2007

The Hip Happenings

It's been a little while since I've posted anything.... but alot has been going on!!
Last weekend we went to my parents lake house in Trinity for the first time since Sailor's been born. They just got a new, bigger place to stay, WITH TONS MORE ROOM, (room is what you need when you bring a baby along)! We had a really nice time, the weekend just wasn't long enough.


Sailor and I went over to see Jenn and Haven last week and while we were there Sailor received her FIRST BRUISE!! I think we've done pretty good to get through almost 8 months without one... especially having wood floors!


And these are just some pictures of us eating at Chili's yeaterday after church. She had celery for the first time! I gave her one of my celery sticks to chew on (nothing was ingested, of course).... she really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. She is so funny! I love that she is becoming her own little person. I can't wait to know all the things she is thinking.

    ReplyDelete