Monday, July 9, 2007

2 Years and Counting


Cameron and I celebrated our two year anniversary yesterday. It really doesn't seem like it's already been two years. Time goes by so fast. We didn't have the most romantic anniversary in the world.... we spent the weekend at his parents house and came home yesterday evening. We couldn't eat anywhere because we had the dogs with us, so we went through a drive-thru. And do to a tiny flea infestation when we arrived home we quickly had to leave!! We went to stay the night at my parents house. So, my house has been taken over by fleas, we had to eat dinner at Taco Bell, and the only picture that we managed to get of us together was the one that I took of us on our way home!! But I know none of that really matters, because we have each other, right?! That's EXACTLY RIGHT!! The Lord has blessed me with such a faithful, God fearing man. I love him with all of my heart and there's not a day that goes by that I don't praise God for all he has given me.

Thank you Cameron for being such a great provider for our family. Sailor and I love you with all of our hearts. You're my favorite!!

1 comment:

  1. Well guys I'm sorry we forgot. :( Man time goes by fast. It doesn't seem like it has been that long but then again it seems like forever. Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete