Wednesday, July 25, 2007

8 Month Angel

Today our little Sailor Bug is 8 months old... YIKES! I look at her every day and thank God for giving me the priveledge to be her mommy. Cameron and I hold her in our arms and that's when we can really tell that she has grown, she takes up half of our body now!! I'm sure this is crazy (hopefully there are other moms out there who feel the same, so I'm not the only psycho one!!) but when they start getting older, they don't spit up near as much as when they are babies... so yesterday Sailor spit up on me and I ACTUALLY MISSED THE SMELL!!! I couldn't believe it!! I seriously hope there are other moms out there who have gone through the same thing since I'm telling this story!! lol

She's in-between 16lbs-17lbs... and working her way into almost ALL 3-6 month clothes now!! FINALLY!! She's crawling around our livingroom floor, but hasn't ventured farther than that... she's also pulling up on the sides of our couch now!!


Most of you haven't seen her crawl yet... up until a couple of day ago she only army crawled. Now she is starting to use her knees to get around(until she gets in a hurry and then she reverts back, lol.)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little tongue!! She is so intent on getting where she wants to go! Happy crawling, Sailor!

    ReplyDelete