Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We're Almost GRANDPARENTS!!!


Our little tooter is 5 months old today...... SHE'S SO OLD!!!! I can't believe she's already been in this world for 5 months. I thought that 4 months was still pretty "newborn", but there's just no way with 5 months. 5 MONTHS IS OLD!!! She will be 6 months next month and that's practically a year. Which means she is going to kindergarten next year..... and then prom... she's gonna be married in like 5 years..... I almost have GRANDKIDS!!!!


GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF CHRISTINA!!!!


Okay, sorry. I'm better. Time is just going by so fast. I cherish Sailor every day that our Savior blesses us with. She's rolling over from her tummy to her back.. but it's a little harder going the other way. It just takes a little more muscle! She's rolled over from her back to her tummy twice. I MISSED BOTH OF THEM!!! But hopefully I'll be able to see it soon. She's started bananas and applesauce.... both have produced black poop and "bitter-beer face"....lol! I thought she would like them better than her veggies b/c they're sweeter..... not the case. I guess they are tart. But she eats them all, after the initial first taste. She's such a joy to be around.... she's definitely not afraid to let other people know she's PRESENT!! My apologies to all of you in the last month who have had high hopes of enjoying a nice quiet dinner, and then got seated next to us :-) There is definitely only one volume on her chitter-chatter voice box right now.... LOUD What's funny is that I lean over to her and say SSSHHHHH.... like she knows what I'm talking about. One thing is for sure.... our little 13lb chatter-box, wiggle-worm has the biggest, prettiest blues eyes that just complement her GINORMOUS gummy smiles. Again, THANKS BE TO OUR SAVIOR for blessing us with this treasured baby!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I thank the Lord everyday for each moment I get to spend with my little Chloe! And thanks to my husband, matt, for working so hard so I can be at home with her!

    You are only 13 pounds, Sailor?! Oh, my! I must have a chunky little monkey! Chloe is close to 15 pounds and a whole month younger than you!

    ReplyDelete