Monday, April 30, 2007

Bumbo Baby


Since Sailor's been eating baby food I've been trying to find the best method to feed it to her. I started out trying to put her in a walker but she kept putting her head down so I couldn't get the food in her mouth without spilling it off the spoon. Then I tried holding her. I just got FILTHY!! So then I tried putting her in her bouncer but she just looks too bunched up and uncomfortable..... We don't have a high chair because it wasn't something that we would need for a long time..... and she's too small for one right now. So, I went and bought a bumbo saturday night. A bumbo is a little plastic chair that is designed for babies to sit in when they aren't quite capable of sitting up on their own yet. It works pretty good. She seems to like it pretty well and it's easier to feed her. It cleans up well too because it's all plastic. My friend even uses hers to give her baby girl a bath....... Now that's SMART THINKIN"!!!!

Click below to view pictures:
Picasa Web Albums - Christina - Bumbo Baby

1 comment:

  1. She looks like she likes her bumbo. Kind of like, "Look Mom I'm a big girl and I can do it with out you holding me." Awe she is growing tooooooooo fast!

    ReplyDelete