Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm Baaaack!!

So, apparently the whole blogging thing didn't work out very well for me... my last post was 3 years ago, lol!! But I've really been wanting to get back at it!! So to catch up the 2 followers that I had 3 years ago... We've had another child... a baby Boy named Casen! He's 18 months and is a little firecracker!! Constantly moving, on the go, getting into things, eating dirt, climbing things he shouldn't, LOL, and I'm soaking up every minute of it! God had a plan for us when He blessed us with Casen!! I was super scared to have a little boy, but I'm so glad that my Heavenly Father knows better than I do!! And to add to our fun and excitement we've been blessed with over the last 5 years, we are expecting another bundle of joy in May!! So I've been pretty busy making and raising babies in the last several years ;)

I wanted to start blogging again to to give a little sneak peak into our lives for our family and friends that live so far away from us! I've been homeschooling Sailor for the past year in Preschool, and plan to start Kindergarten with her in the fall. Also going to start Tot School with The Cooc as well!! (For those of you who don't know, Casen=Cooc... a nickname from the big sis!) And adding a newborn on top of all of this... I'm honestly not sure WHY I want to take on keeping up with a blog too, lol. Call me CRAZY!! We'll see how long it lasts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment