Thursday, March 17, 2011

Good Morning Girls

Hey ladies! I just ran across this new bolg and I LOVE the idea behind what this lady has started! It's basically an encouraging accountability group that sends a little encouraging message each morning to everyone in the group once they have finished their quiet time and Bible study for the morning!! I LOVE IT!! I know how hard it can be to get up EXTRA early in the morning... when the baby has been up all night, when you're not feeling your best, when you're 31 weeks pregnant and you feel like you've just tossed and turned all night ;) or when you work inside the home and DON'T actually have to be up and ready to go somewhere!! I KNOW!! I'm living all of these things right now, lol!! But it really has been rewarding for me to get up each morning, while it's still dark, while it's peaceful in my home, and open up my Bible and allow my Father to speak to me. It REALLY helps me set my attitude for the day, so I can set our home's attitude for the day :) But ladies, it's SOOOO much easier to do these things when you know there is someone else doing it with you!! It really helps having that extra encouragement from others.

So, I'm inviting YOU to join me in starting a Good Morning Girls group!! If you would like to join in, please leave me a comment below and let me know by leaving your email address and what method would work best for you, (ie. text message, facebook, email) What I love about this idea is that you don't have to live close to each other to be a part of the group!! That's the great thing about technology :)

Watch this video below to get all the details about what's it's about:


1 comment:

  1. Hiya girlie! I would love to participate in your group! kileytab@nctv.com
    Facebook or email is just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete