Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mommy's Day


Sunday was my first Mother's Day.... (well technically it was my second since I was pregnant last Mother's Day... but my first with our little Sailor in this beautiful world!) It was really nice! We went out to eat after church with Creg, Jennifer and Haven to the Humble City Cafe after first checking Red Lobster and being told that the wait would be about 2 to 2 1/2 hours!!! CRAZY!!! But the Humble City Cafe was very nice. It is owned by an older couple. The man walks around from table to table singing old hymns and patriotic songs, AND WHAT A POWERFUL VOICE HE HAS!!! He reminds me of my Grandad, who is now in the presence of our Lord :)

After a wonderful lunch Cameron packed up Sailor and I and headed to the MALL!!!We walked around and shopped for a while and he didn't complain ONE TIME!!! Cameron sent me on a shopping spree for my Mother's Day gift. I bought some MUCH NEEDED clothes!! After having Sailor none of my shirts fit anymore!! The BEST thing of all was being blessed enough to spend the day with my precious husband and daughter! There's not a day that goes by that I don't praise the Lord for allowing me to be Sailor's mommy!! It was a really fun day and I can't wait for the next Mother's Day!!

Click Below To View Pictures:
Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment