Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Babies-R-Us Fun!!!


I was shopping at Babies-R-Us yesterday and a lady came up to me and asked me if I would mind going over to their studio and taking some pictures with Sailor. She told me that she was in training and I would recieve a free 8x10 if she could take some pictures of her. So, that gave me an excuse to buy ANOTHER outfit!!! How exciting!! Sailor is almost 6 months old and is still wearing 0-3month clothes. Well I bought this pink outfit and decided to get it in 3-6months thinking that she would be able to fit in it soon.... not EVEN close to fitting her!!! WAY OFF!!! I put it on her to take the pictures and it was HUGE!! We ended up gathering it up in the back with a rubberband!! It worked GREAT!! I can't wait till she can ACTUALLY fit in it!! The pictures turned out great!!! REALLY CUTE!!!

Click Here To View Pics:
Sailor- Babies-R-Us

1 comment:

  1. What a little doll you are, Sailor!! It looks like you have such a personality!

    Chloe is 5 months old today and she doesn't fit into 3-6 months clothes anymore!! She's already wearing her 6-9 month outfits! I think she's gonna be tall like her daddy. Sounds like Sailor is going to be petite like her mommy!

    ReplyDelete