Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lots of Stuff

There has been alot going on lately.... My brother has decided to go into the Army. I'm excited and terrified for him at the same time!! I went to stay a couple of days with my parents last week so we could all hang out before TJ has to leave for boot camp. It was nice getting to hang out with them... the last night I was there we threw a going away party for him. Please join me in praying for his safety and also that the Lord would provide him the strength to get through boot camp(I watched some army videos with them...YIKES!!)!?!
I've compiled a slide show for you.... a couple are of Sailor and her Grammie. They bought her a princess jeep.... this thing is AWESOME!! Some of the pics are of Sailor and Haven.... and some with my family.... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment