Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Exciting News!!

So I have actually gone a half of a month without posting ANYTHING!!! Sorry about that!! We have been CrAzY busy lately!! My friends and I are in the process of starting a business together.... for babies!! It's so exciting. We're calling it Baby Britches and Custom Stitches. We want to make some clothing, tutus, tote bags, jewelry, bows, shoes.....ect. We just bought our embroidery machine (IT"S SUPER COOL!!!). Our website is www.britches-n-stitches.com, but we don't have anything on it yet, but you can look for stuff later this fall..... if you have any ideas or requests you can email us at britches_n_stitches@yahoo.com!!!

Anyway, last saturday(08/04) we went to my Aunt Julie & Uncle Vernon's house. All four of their girls (Amy, Mary, Kaye & SAlly) were there. Three of them had babies last year. So we got together and let all the babies play. It was so much fun. I hadn't got to see my cousins in so long and it was such a blessing to get to spend time with them!! Thanks girls for letting me kiss all over your babies!!! THEIR PRECIOUS!!! Here are some pics from the weekend:




These are some pics of my first tutu in progress.... it was a little fluffy!! But we decided to put it on the girls (Sailor & Haven...... or "The Twins" as America has nick named them!!) and see what they thought:




Then on Monday (08/13) Sailor cut her 3RD tooth!! She's growing up guys!!!






On monday evening we went to eat with my parents for my dad's 44th Birthday. Here are some pics of Sailor and her Grandpa:

No comments:

Post a Comment