Monday, June 25, 2007

Seven Spectacular Months


Sailor Bug is seven months old today!! Time just keeps FLYING by. She's such a big girl. She has started crawling and is quickly on the move when she sees something she wants! She's a completely different baby from just a couple of weeks ago. It's such a privledge to be able to witness the little brain inside of her develope more and more. God is so awesome!! It's thrilling to see his creation at work!! When you're a mommy it's funny what amuses you.... like Sailor has started making a "clicking" sound with her tounge... it is the cutest thing. I look at her and wonder where the time has gone. I look at her and my heart just melts because she's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on. I look at her and wonder what I did to deserve something so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment